Candle Safety + Care
Properly storing and caring for your candles before and after use will ensure optimal performance and minimize the risk of fire. We at DopeWicks recommend the following:
Store candles in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight.
To prevent fire and serious injury, always burn candle within sight.
Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Never burn candle on or near flammable objects.
- On initial burn, allow candle to burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the container.
- Before each use, trim the wick to approximately 1/4" to ensure proper burn.
- To prevent overheating, do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before each use, remove any debris (trimmings, matches, dust) from candle container.
- Discontinue use of candle when less than 1/4" inch of wax remains in the container.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, near a draft, or accessible by children or pets.